Monday, November 24, 2008

biometrics.

I'm no longer waiting for an appointment.

Tuesday at 1230, I go to give my fingerprints to the British government. I feel like I'm giving a bit of my soul up at the same time. I never have had a reason to give my fingerprints to anyone, and now the Brits want them. I kinda feel like I'm giving away a piece of me. It's kinda ridiculous, I know, but I feel nervous.

The other kind of scary part is that if I have any cuts on my fingertips my visa application is delayed and needs to be delayed until they're fully healed. Working in a kitchen isn't exactly conducive to healthy fingers, so in a roundabout way the condition of my fingers determine the length of my visa application.

So, here's hoping I don't nick my finger on any knives tomorrow...

No comments: